Mian Azhar Saleem Kamlana started his Career as a professional lawyer in 2001 in the field of Corporate, Banking, Service, Election and Labour Laws .
• After two years of practice, in the year 2003 became member of High Court Bar Association and started practice in Lahore in the field of business and commercial Law.
• In 2006 established a law firm in Multan (South Punjab ) with the name of M/s “Mahram & Kamlana”. So far have been able to provide opportunity of apprenticeship to over a dozen junior lawyers.
• Started provision of legal services and consultancy to financial institutions in Multan, Prudential Commercial Bank Limited (Now Silk Bank) being the first followed by almost all the well known financial institutions including, Habib Bank Limited, and Bank Al Habib Limited. It is note worthy here that in all these financial institutions I was working in throughout the south region of Punjab and specifically in their corporate banking sector.
• Alongside financial institutions earned the confidence of corporate sector sought legal services and consultancy including prestigious corporate organizations like Pak Telecom Mobile Limited (UFONE) area from pattoki to sadiqabad. Pakistan State Oil Company (PSO) , Mian Textile Traders. Alstom International . M/s Green Concerns , Qadir Ghee Industries M/s Multan Chemicals, M/s Bloom Field Hall School system, M/s Nishat group Schools/Colleges and many other private business groups.
• Have an extensive workload of matters of civil nature starting from conducting trails in the lower courts up to appellate work in the High Court including RFA’s, RSA’s, FAO and Civil Revisions. Along with trial and appellate work, assisted Honourable High Court in several constitutional petitions.
• Earned good repute in the field of Election Matters in a very short span of time that includes Pre and Post Elections matters. Assisted The Election Tribunal in post election petitions under section 52 of the ROPA Act 1976, Conducted a land mark case of disqualification of a sitting minister of Punjab Government (Waheed Arain, Minister For Prisons) under article 62(f) and another well known cases such as disqualified MNA of PLMN Mr. Sadiq Baloch as well as Mr. Dewan Abbas Bukhari the candidate of District Chairman Multan. There after I have conducted the Election Petitions of the General Elections 2018. Beside these case I had been engaged in several election petitions in Local Bodies Elections. Also use to appear before Election Commission of Pakistan representing my clients.
• Along with the court work I have provided important evidence in the Judicial Inquiry by supreme court in 2013 general elections regarding massive rigging by RO’s as in most of the election petitions in south Punjab I was engaged as counsel.
• Represented in the High Courts Multan/Bahawalpur Benches against the illegal arrest and detention cases .
SERVICE TRIBUNALS/ HUMAN RESORCE
• Assisted Honor able courts at all levels with Service and Human Resource matters of
Additional Advocate General Punjab
|Date of Birth:||17th Apr 1976|
Date of Appointment as:
|Date of Enrollment as:|