Case Filing

Instructions for Getting Opinion U/S  91 & 92 CPC and 29 MHO 2001

The office of Advocate General issues Certificate of Consent to allow general public to file case in the District Court for the following matters:

Mental Health

Certificate of Consent is issued to the relatives of the mentally disabled persons to file a case and seek legal permission for management of property and other related matters of mentally disabled persons.

Public Nuisance

All those acts which endanger public health directly or indirectly are termed as Public Nuisance. Office of Advocate General is authorized to issue Certificate of Consent to file a suit for injunction against public nuisance.